About Me

My Photo
Rong Lee's Story
saya orang yg hidup bersama orang2 disekitar saya.. hidup kuat bersama orang yg saya sayangi.. mengenai hidup..menurut saya hidup itu unik..saya sering bertanya.. sebenarnya kita hidup untuk apa? setiap orang mgkn akan menjawab..hidup untuk sukses, menjadi orang yang berguna, hidup untuk menjadi nomor satu.. so..by the way..is that the reason we live? saya pernah punya hobby dimana saya suka menulis perjalanan saya,, dan merangkainya bagaikan sebuah kisah yang selalu abadi.. karena hidup itu indah..dan kita hanya hidup 1 kali.. maka itulah saya ingin membuat blog ini, mungkin sebagian orang berpikir kenapa saya harus memamerkan cerita cerita saya disini, karena menurut saya hidup tidak perlu di tutup tutupi, saya percaya apa yang saya alami di kehidupan saya juga pernah dialami orang lain, apa yang pernah ada dipikiran saya juga pernah dipikirkan oleh semua orang, bedanya sebagian orang tidak pernah sadar apa yang pernah mereka pikirkan dan menganggap itu adalah hal-hal tidak penting, sedangkan aku berbeda.. menurutku segala sesuatu yang kita rasakan , kita lihat, kita dengar, kita pikirkan adalah awal dari kebahagiaan..
View my complete profile

I am not in a same point of view ...

This Morning, i read some note from my friends in face book, he write a lot about Dalai Lama's student Teaching..name Tsem Tulku

the title is " Be Yourselves"

and it starting make my mind think crazily to understand..because the way he thinks and the way i think different to each other..

aa What a SIN day ( hari yang berdosa )
he recognized as a wise person,but after read that.. the word at that note, not suit with mine..
so actually am i okay?

haha

the note said about this..
Being yourself can be very difficult at first because some people lead you to believe you can't be yourself. Solution: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. You may not be what other people want you to be if you are yourself, but that's their problem, not yours. Be yourself and then others will come to you.

i don't know why i against this statement, like i ever said in my previous blog, " the sentence of " Just Be Yourselves " will be good if only people know how to Change..

because so far i see a lot of people who keep this sentence seems " Uncare,Lonely, Stubborn ,give up,  fall in a same problem, and desperate"


Putting all your energy into being a projection is like a movie. It has to end. So just be yourself and better. When people criticise you for being different, it's because they dare not be themselves. Forgive those that criticize you because you're not the problem. They can't accept themselves and they are suffering.


I wonder Why people do criticize? if people don't do criticize can we make sure we are really doing good and benefit humanity?
Only Buddha who no need Criticize from people.. because he is enlightenment..
but He still need guidance from some teacher also before he successes to become Buddha.

When i see something that is not right, and harmful, i will do criticize to people..
because i can't act like no care, am i really not being myself when i do criticizing?
that is good if i don't need to be bad people, criticize and make people hate me
( yeah i am Suffering )
so i can be lovely person who concern for my relaxing day, and keep smiling with everyone like HEAVEN..
But i think.. People need help..before they know what is right for he/she


"I tried to be like you, but I couldn't because I'm not. I have to be me. If being me offends you, then you have to find yourself first before you can accept me. "~ Tsem Tulku

I usually do change if i found careless,bad habit and offends people around me..because i am not perfect..
I do learn from people..something is not good, i change it..
some thing is good i improve it..
how can i be happy if my existence keep disturbing other people?


"The first time when I was being  told  that I didn't look good, "I was like really?" I realize now, I didn't accept me at that time." ~ Tsem Tulku


Why i don't want to improve if i got a chance?and when i still have people around me care a lot, why i don't listen to them?

reading this note..it brings a lot of question mark in my mind that unsatisfied me..
Live by ignoring each other seem we are afraid and just keep running a way..
for me" being yourselves" means we Love ourselves..and know how to control this body and mind..it not means hiding talk with own selves,and do ignoring..
but we walk forward we look at people and no matter what people said..
we can become ourselves but still need to listen what the world said,
because not all people is bad out there... they just need help and so do we..
if we can become a "Real Me" we are going to know what things is right what things is good,

Being "Real Me" not means..this live is only mine.
and we don't care how to help and give..
Why we got ears? because we need to listen what is good..and know what is bad..
So why we need to pretend not to listen, when we really do have ears?

if i am being like that.. i just feel this life is empty and Boring

aaaa am i got too much sin  now? haha
is my thinking way is wrong? and curse people mind?


from the beginning i feel wrong to write this blog.. you know..it seems like i stab people reputation haha

but suddenly i read something in that note..Tsem Tulku said
"I'm sorry that I don't look, talk, and act like you. But I have no choice but TO BE ME. I didn't start out life trying to be different. I just I am." ~ Tsem Tulku 

yeah after i read this sentenced, that means i got my own story..so i can have my own opinion..
and i can't push everyone to follow me..
they got their own ways to be happy..

so we have no hurt feeling at all.. ( Oh Yeahh )
maybe i got miss understanding in that meaning..

i do love different in a good points..
i love different, i like to create something better and different..

Master Hsing Yun said.. everything that we read, that we hear, that we see, is not always right...
found it yourselves..the true Buddha's Dharma.so we not just always simply follow and believe what people told you about..
you need to listen to your heart...


but still...People need to know "How To take a big Change before they starting said just be yourselves.."
don't pretend that all people love you ( Be Yourselves ) when the truth they don't feel safe in nearing with you..
Open your Eyes and see people are feel not comfortable because of you !
WAKE UP ! and Change to make yourself happier and other people Happy..

Get Your Dream!

Bad to good, good to better..
Accept yourselves to dare to face problem and change stronger..and wiser..
" that is a truly Real Me "

yeah...that is me..
and We are not alone..

( Yeah i being myself )
but i welcome for people who got another opinion..
( Oh Yeah )


Stay True
Rong Lee

6 comments:

JOkaa Lee said... | March 27, 2010 at 8:59 AM

how if actually their acts are bad . should we follow and admit their acts and being as themselves just not to disturb them and keep them happy for our existence ?
so i think it's what Tsem Tulku said.. we have to be ourselves , recognize who really we are , n then we could know what is suitable for ourselves.. and we could change to be a better person as well as it's fit to ourselves ..

and i think good things are not always suitable to everyone .. but we must fit to the good things first then we'll be happy as ourselves.

Rong Lee's Story said... | March 27, 2010 at 9:44 AM

yeah i mean..like that..we can't just act as ourselves and ignore people because we are not good to act be ourselves before we really know how to change to be good..

honestly i don't know exactly what Tsem tulku means in his sentence..
i don't know..maybe when i read it.. it seems i don't need to listen to people, and ask people to accept who am i, no matter how not perfect this behavior..

or maybe i got a wrong understanding..haha
what do you think Joka Lee?

JOkaa Lee said... | March 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM

hmmmm..i think,,actually it depends on each persons' path of life..let me give an example..
there r 2 men..A n B..
A was used to be a person who is not really confident of his thought..
B was used to be a person who is always believe in himself..
every people has their own path of life..
human lives in society..so,,sometimes what u brought frm ur birth(personalities), someday u just found out that, 'my personality is somekind wrong' when u sosialize with other people..coz society has uncounted man personalities inside..when u feel u r wrong,,u try to change it..change to what?? change to the opposite of ur present personality..n u probably start to think that ur old personality is the wrong one..the personality u try to change to be, is the right one..

So,,how come we say this is right and this is wrong one? i think there is no solid answer for that..
both A n B are right..coz they want to change to be a better person..to improve theirselves,,with the society as the reflection..
hah..it's just a matter of ur poin of view..hehehehehehehe

Rong Lee's Story said... | March 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM

hmm..
yeah
there is no wrong and right..
all is including people situation to apply..

haha
i am really do have different point of view for this topic..
i don't know why not believe in..
something we called..
since we born...all had determined by destiny..

yeah you right..when i read that note. i know the note is point to be believe in ourselves..and that is a good things that we have to do..

sometimes i just found it is more suit with someone who already know how to behave in society..and already walk in a good way..

yeah like my Master said..everything is half and half..

some part have different point of view..some part has positive point of view hoho

JOkaa Lee said... | March 28, 2010 at 3:41 AM

u have different point of view for this topic coz it's just like what u said Lee..

"all is including people situation to apply.."

hehehehe am i right ?

Anonymous said... | April 1, 2010 at 4:41 AM

Hmm.. This 'Just Be Yourself' was taken to last Sunday Class, right?


I want to ask about your opinion.. There was a time my friend asked me to change the way I think.. In his/her opinion, I'm way too egoist.. (S/He wanted to change me)

We had a debate at that time, but finally I decided to give up and just accepted what I had been said, so that the problem would be over soon and s/he could stop the debate..

Then I had ever once heard from someone older, people can't make people change, whatever the way.. (soft or hard ways) People can't change other people.. We need to contemplate and change ourselves, not by being told by other people..

Then, what I,m going to ask you, what is your opinion about this statement? Do you think my friend was doing a not good thing at that time?


Followers

Guest Book

Popular Posts

About

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Inside My Brain & Soul

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger