About Me

My Photo
Rong Lee's Story
saya orang yg hidup bersama orang2 disekitar saya.. hidup kuat bersama orang yg saya sayangi.. mengenai hidup..menurut saya hidup itu unik..saya sering bertanya.. sebenarnya kita hidup untuk apa? setiap orang mgkn akan menjawab..hidup untuk sukses, menjadi orang yang berguna, hidup untuk menjadi nomor satu.. so..by the way..is that the reason we live? saya pernah punya hobby dimana saya suka menulis perjalanan saya,, dan merangkainya bagaikan sebuah kisah yang selalu abadi.. karena hidup itu indah..dan kita hanya hidup 1 kali.. maka itulah saya ingin membuat blog ini, mungkin sebagian orang berpikir kenapa saya harus memamerkan cerita cerita saya disini, karena menurut saya hidup tidak perlu di tutup tutupi, saya percaya apa yang saya alami di kehidupan saya juga pernah dialami orang lain, apa yang pernah ada dipikiran saya juga pernah dipikirkan oleh semua orang, bedanya sebagian orang tidak pernah sadar apa yang pernah mereka pikirkan dan menganggap itu adalah hal-hal tidak penting, sedangkan aku berbeda.. menurutku segala sesuatu yang kita rasakan , kita lihat, kita dengar, kita pikirkan adalah awal dari kebahagiaan..
View my complete profile

Rong Lee in 22 years?

Hey..
Today is 22 August 2010
and that is my Birthday..

Which i was started remember at Saturday at 00.00 by Doctor Tanaka...the first person who greet me very ontime..
ck ck ck He Sure Love me a lot i think ( HAHAHAHAHA.... )

Before that My Friend Nova who can't do Lie..( you are too honest to Lie haha)
at Saturday 18.00 after doing gym and reached home..
She sent Message like this " President! Giam Tiong ( Terrible ) tomorrow the speaker suddenly can't doing speech because of family problem..and you had been asked to be speaker..remember bring the Uniform! "

Hahaha Do you know how can i feel weird?
in my mind " hmm..usually she is going to call me and ask can i become a speaker? but right now she decide it without tell me who is the one who asked me to become speaker..and The message sounds so over urgent..
it more effected if she send it at 22.00 at night haha"

but that time .. i am still relax..i feel .."aa it's okay if i am doing speech.." because i am feeling in mood that time..hoho

until Tanaka send greeting at me..my mind started to think " o i see..Tomorrow is My birthday .."
Is there anything will Happen i think?
 suddenly link to her message and weird message reply..haha
" aa don't think too much.. " at least i feel in mood to prepare speech..until 01.30 a.m

until in the morning..i know that something really weird haha
when i send message to her.." eh Nova..would you mind to change my chanting section with someone else..because i need to prepare my speech more.."
she replied this " You Need to bring Hai Ching Manyi ! Thanks.."( sound very pushing right? ) haha

at the last my mom asked..are you doing speech this morning?
Me : yes i do..
Mom : How come..last night i met the speaker and she said she will doing speech for sure..

hahaha that time i completely know they plan something haha
and i send message to Nova : The Speaker can do speech..hoho
and i believe after i sent that message she is totally confuse how to reply me hahahaha

I wonder is she the one who being stress at the last.. hahaha
ya..at least i had prepared everything..
so i just..come and be ready hahaha

it's My Birthday! i want to do everything! and do not want to expect too much hahaha
haha
although during Sunday class i accept little warning because i just know that we need to finish before 11.am, which i don't know.. ( people said being scorned in special day is damn Unlucky hahaha, but i am so steady) hahaha

After Sunday Class over..everybody went home seems so busy..and i have a long chat with members..
until remain Jackson, Juandy, Christian Salim and Robin ( the one who request playing Plays station at my Home, who at last he didn't play anything.. only do hugging making mess my room..hahaa)

we had lunch..by buying 2 Pizza medium size.. and main course.. some is Vegetarian Fussili , Spaggethi, Chicken Teriyaki,  Sour Fish..
and 3 Dogs Balloon from Pizza for souvenir..which the last become a decoration for our lunch..
we ate inside my small room..

" aaa this is my birthday party for this year..hahaha " i like it..
so simple, relax, and have different warm room situation hahaha 
nice than celebrate at Restaurant or Cafe ! haha

with ghost movie in my note book, that make Mr Robin keep closing his eyes and hugging everyone..
( that monkey never stop hugging a men Hauahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah )
I fall a sleep for 15 minutes i think..and found that..like to go somewhere because they will feel boring haahaha

and surprisingly..another friends Hendra, Christian Salim , SURYAAAA!
is waiting at me in front of my home..

HAHA at that time to be honest i feel happy ( oh yeahhh ) although i didn't act shocked..but it surprising me haha
exspecially found Surya is also coming hahahaa

You know the moment..it kinda like.. you having a great mood, weather..calm and warm condition..and when you ready to step outside to having another great moment.. finally a lot of Angel say hi to you..and suddenly you feel like today is going to be fun day..like time is stopping for you..ahaha

inside the car..i feel spirited..keep singing..and feel like stand out the window and say hi to the world! hahahaha

we planed to went to having badminton and drink some coffee inside my room before..but suddenly jackson seems head to Sun Plaza..
at that time..i said aaa so you planed  everything..
no wonder he keep messaging and smiling alone silently  inside my room..and cover it with reading comic book
ck ck ck ck...

at this moment Hendra Move from Surya car to Jackson Car..and he started to try take off my shirt..
especially Hendra and Robin ( they always being so gay hahaha )

yeah this time i allowed them to be happy for being success bully me..hahaha
a bunch of monkey had waiting in Sun...ahahaha they all steal my belonging..
They steal my 1 Long White shirt, green t shirt...and try to steal my pride..
gather power to beat me...so lame ...


I am Lucky for having experience for being Short Monastic retreat..
because i was walking inside Sun Plaza during the crowded day with my inner t-shirt...and it suppose wear during sleep and doing my gym..i can said it for a dirty activity one..

they leave me inside the toilet..at that time i set my mind inside the toilet.." okay..think as a monastic.." simple and no attachment Hahahahahaha
and it saved me...at the last i seems to be cool hahaha
until That Riki Wirawan come...and playing harsh to open the remaining t shirt on my body..and the last he Tears my Shirt!!!

You are so dead in your next Birthday Buddy!! ahahahaha

that time i can't act no attachment anymore..because it is too sexy in Lebaran hahaha

                        Mereka bisa batal Puasa nanti... Sungguh Dosaa

but i feel wrong because i also make his new expensive t shirt a little bit messy .. hahaha

i walk with that shirt ..by hosting Hendra to cover my Body..
until i got a present by let them adoring my self..
haha

they all keep attacking my weakness by never wear a short pants..
and they pushed me to wear it today..

               Vest, T shirt, Short Pants and Syal ...

can you imagine that..wearing syal in Medan..will looks like a clown in people eyes..

everybody is looking at me..
i don't know what people think about myself..
is that looking at handsome guys or disgusting guys..
haahaha
but what you can do..at least i only can act like a Korean..
ehmm  Anyong Haseyo hahaha
 



nice2..
i never imagine i damn so patient today hahahaa



to be honest Diary..
i am damn happy..Today is my day...
and Everybody is gathering..
and have fun..
i wonder there is a long time i miss this moment where everybody gathering..and have a same vision to do Harassment ( Hahaha just kidding , i mean to bully a birthday person..) "Please don't try this at Home!"
At Least for one day they spare time to gather..and wishing Happy Birthday..
haha
something that i didn't expect before..
you know..everyday seem time is not enough to be used..more older more less time to fooling around haha..

sometimes also when people decide to go..it's hard to come back..
some is do not want to come back..some is do not know how to come back..
But when after he/she go and come back.. sometimes it will become eternity.." that's what people said "

I Have a friend who have a same condition with me.. there is Silvia Winny..
She has birthday yesterday.. but celebrate today haha 2 in 1 huh..

i am not making this sound big and add some spicy..but this is the first time i said to the world..
This is the best birthday feeling that i ever had...
today seems so nature..and  have feeling of Forgiveness

Guys..in your Birthday Party.. I suggest you..do not expect too much.. but start it with a grateful heart..
at that time we can feel so Happy..hahaha
The Feeling where everything so nature...simple but deep inside my heart..

Hey this is the best...
Sorry for making you guys tired haha..

i wonder how can give this feeling in others birthday..
I wish you will understand how i feel in your birthday someday.and continue by sharing it...

hahaha What a Day!


at least i am still life...
Age  22 : Thank you for giving me a chance to Live..to breath..to
realize..to smile..and still being around with people i love..Thank
you for protecting them healthy, mindfulness, and slowly get their
own Happiness.. That's all is the most important one..Good Day
Everybody.
.


  
Love Me..
Rong Lee

0 comments:


Followers

Guest Book

Popular Posts

About

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Inside My Brain & Soul

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger