About Me

My Photo
Rong Lee's Story
saya orang yg hidup bersama orang2 disekitar saya.. hidup kuat bersama orang yg saya sayangi.. mengenai hidup..menurut saya hidup itu unik..saya sering bertanya.. sebenarnya kita hidup untuk apa? setiap orang mgkn akan menjawab..hidup untuk sukses, menjadi orang yang berguna, hidup untuk menjadi nomor satu.. so..by the way..is that the reason we live? saya pernah punya hobby dimana saya suka menulis perjalanan saya,, dan merangkainya bagaikan sebuah kisah yang selalu abadi.. karena hidup itu indah..dan kita hanya hidup 1 kali.. maka itulah saya ingin membuat blog ini, mungkin sebagian orang berpikir kenapa saya harus memamerkan cerita cerita saya disini, karena menurut saya hidup tidak perlu di tutup tutupi, saya percaya apa yang saya alami di kehidupan saya juga pernah dialami orang lain, apa yang pernah ada dipikiran saya juga pernah dipikirkan oleh semua orang, bedanya sebagian orang tidak pernah sadar apa yang pernah mereka pikirkan dan menganggap itu adalah hal-hal tidak penting, sedangkan aku berbeda.. menurutku segala sesuatu yang kita rasakan , kita lihat, kita dengar, kita pikirkan adalah awal dari kebahagiaan..
View my complete profile

Adaptation

Hey bro, how are you doing? I just realized i wrote something but i haven't post it..
this is the story that i wrote during in Switzerland :)


I wrote this on 21 January 2013



I am here already, at the land of Switzerland, who can believe it I live at the whole different place..
right now I am already entering  the 3rd week already.

For this 2 week, a lot of things happened and I had fun. I passed some difficulty in the first time, especially my language, it makes me hard to understand what people said, and keep miss understanding a lot of things.

Always feeling so small, approximately when i talked about " Patisseries and Chocolate "
a person who comes from zero, entering a class which full with experience classmate.
The teacher explain and teach with a very unfamiliar words to me. I understand nothing just the same as a kid who entering a kindergarden in the first day. What i can do right now is only learn by doing a mistake.

Tonight i am talking to you , because i am in a very quiet condition and need to be alone to think about what should I do and what I am doing now. In this 2 weeks I keep trying to learn from my new friends, seeing a lot of new thing but i didn't have time to sit down for a while and finding my own self.

Somehow inside myself told me that there are something that i need to fix. I never told you before I have new friends here. I am lucky that they are ready to teach and help me about the class lesson.
I think Buddha had arranged everything for me.

I am telling you brother, this time I am really entering a whole new different life. I even don't know what kind of person I will meet, what place I will go.. everything so unpredictable. 
I believe everything was hard in the first time but will get used very soon. 

Brother, I need to focus to my dream now, I need to settle down all mixed out new things that comes to me wildly, and stay focus to what i want to do and what i want to dream. 
There are a things that i learn from here in the first time, which is " Be yourselves "
Never forget who you are and do what you like to do.


Stay Strong
Rong Lee



0 comments:


Followers

Guest Book

Popular Posts

About

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Inside My Brain & Soul

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger