About Me

My Photo
Rong Lee's Story
saya orang yg hidup bersama orang2 disekitar saya.. hidup kuat bersama orang yg saya sayangi.. mengenai hidup..menurut saya hidup itu unik..saya sering bertanya.. sebenarnya kita hidup untuk apa? setiap orang mgkn akan menjawab..hidup untuk sukses, menjadi orang yang berguna, hidup untuk menjadi nomor satu.. so..by the way..is that the reason we live? saya pernah punya hobby dimana saya suka menulis perjalanan saya,, dan merangkainya bagaikan sebuah kisah yang selalu abadi.. karena hidup itu indah..dan kita hanya hidup 1 kali.. maka itulah saya ingin membuat blog ini, mungkin sebagian orang berpikir kenapa saya harus memamerkan cerita cerita saya disini, karena menurut saya hidup tidak perlu di tutup tutupi, saya percaya apa yang saya alami di kehidupan saya juga pernah dialami orang lain, apa yang pernah ada dipikiran saya juga pernah dipikirkan oleh semua orang, bedanya sebagian orang tidak pernah sadar apa yang pernah mereka pikirkan dan menganggap itu adalah hal-hal tidak penting, sedangkan aku berbeda.. menurutku segala sesuatu yang kita rasakan , kita lihat, kita dengar, kita pikirkan adalah awal dari kebahagiaan..
View my complete profile

Coincidence














Hi Brother, how are you? what are you doing?

I have nothing to do now, today i am reviewing my future plan, and starting to buy some stuff for my study to a whole new world which coming more CLOSER.
NERVOUS(20%), EXCITED(50%) and SURRENDER(30%) that's all how i count my feeling in percentage.

Nervous about how i should decide to write a new whole chapter story, nervous about how to start because everything seems so blur. As you can see my Surrender categories reached 30% , which means i surrender myself to restart my life, being Vulnerable to accept everything that will come to me, I surrender my future to this opportunity. I surrender  myself to fight hard and dying there, struggle until i alive again to be a new valuable person.

I have the highest percentages of Excited category which reached 50 percent. That means I am excited to know what will happen to myself, what amazing new people i will meet, what inspiration can inspire me, how far i can survive, how far i can learn. I am really excited about things that are going to happen to me. I am totally excited to learn a new things, I am excited to be a better person.

Today i went to buy plenty of new stuff for my self with my beautiful person ever ( My Mom ). I got new Nike shoes, sweater, blazer, hat, scarf, and some girly stuff such as makeup like body lotion, lip balm, face lotion to protect me from freezing cold winter that i never experience in Indonesia .
Oh yeah i even get new underwear (oops) lol.

Although this year i couldn't pass my chinese new year with my lovely family and family, I tough i am going to save a lot of money from buying new clothes. but... i think i spend more this year lol.

Brother, last week i decided to depart on 1 January regardless to the ticket price, but now i feel like Buddha plan something better for me. Maybe you won't believe me, but i know Buddha ask me to spend my precious new year with Him. :)

Did i ever tell you some weird story about a person i met during interview for my Visa at Jakarta?
I think not yet, this is my story....
I met a person who are going to do interview that time, her name is Milka, She is going to study in a same university with me, but different college but still at Swiss too.
That time i feel so grateful to have some new friends who are going to share same information, but something funny happened when we know that we born at same month and year. We are in a same age,brother haha.

I tough i am too old to start my study, but see... I am totally wrong.

Brother, Do you think this is coincidence ?

I think Buddha plan everything for me, He know how to help me by make us met and help each other. Can you imagine this? Same date and time of interview, University, even same month and year of birth.
at least i don't feel all alone now. :)

Both of our Visa had been approved too in a same day, and She going to swiss on 2nd January, so I think maybe  it's a good idea to arrived in a same date and we catch up each other to prepare everything before starting the class.

That time i am already booked my ticket on 1st January, and if that fixed already, i am not capable to join Old & New party with Buddha this year, I am going to miss that warm feeling with my friends but Buddha decided different from me, He cleared my dillemma and He know how not to make me feel miserable for this New year.

I got a sudden news from my agent and she said my visa noted that i only can enter swiss on 4 January 2013, which means i need to cancel my ticket. I asked My new friend Milka about this issue, and we found that our arrival date in our Visa is different, She can enter Swiss since December which earlier than mine.
So there is something make me keep wondering. We did interview in same date, same time, we going to same country, same university, even get approval in a same day, but Why we got a different arrival date in our Visa?

That's why when i got this news, i am speechless and i knew what i should do in this Last Year. :) I am going  to ask for your permission and spend this precious year with Buddha, family and my 2nd family before i'm starting my new journey. Thanks for arranging me such a beautiful schedule for me. :)

I am feeling so blessed brother, although i told you i am so blur about what i should do and decide for my future later, but i have this BIG COURAGE inside my heart , I don't know where this courage come from, but i feel like someone talk and ask me not to stop, keep walking and i am going to be alright. Everything will be cleared when the time has come.

Brother, Christmas is near!
what is your plan, i wish i can celebrate it again with all my friends and family.
i feel like to pass this christmas with so much joy with people i love, but everyone seems so busy with their own schedule, i wonder how to make everyone gather and celebrate it. :)

Hey, brother something funny happened again just now, someone found me on Facebook and she said she is going to enter a same class date too, lol.
She is from Bangkok, and my flight is going to transit at Bangkok too, who knows we can met there.
She is going to reached at 4 January too, and maybe we can be classmate later haha
She is a fresh start in Culinary like me too!

See brother, we always have friends, Buddha always know how to less my worries. :)

There is never too late to set a new dream and start a new better day. 


so many coincidence happen today haha..


Brother, everything seems so fine lately. I have more courage after talking with you tonight,

        Both of us, Let's start a new better life together :)



Thank you for everything.


Love Me and Stay strong
Rong Lee











Followers

Guest Book

Popular Posts

About

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Inside My Brain & Soul

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger