About Me

My Photo
Rong Lee's Story
saya orang yg hidup bersama orang2 disekitar saya.. hidup kuat bersama orang yg saya sayangi.. mengenai hidup..menurut saya hidup itu unik..saya sering bertanya.. sebenarnya kita hidup untuk apa? setiap orang mgkn akan menjawab..hidup untuk sukses, menjadi orang yang berguna, hidup untuk menjadi nomor satu.. so..by the way..is that the reason we live? saya pernah punya hobby dimana saya suka menulis perjalanan saya,, dan merangkainya bagaikan sebuah kisah yang selalu abadi.. karena hidup itu indah..dan kita hanya hidup 1 kali.. maka itulah saya ingin membuat blog ini, mungkin sebagian orang berpikir kenapa saya harus memamerkan cerita cerita saya disini, karena menurut saya hidup tidak perlu di tutup tutupi, saya percaya apa yang saya alami di kehidupan saya juga pernah dialami orang lain, apa yang pernah ada dipikiran saya juga pernah dipikirkan oleh semua orang, bedanya sebagian orang tidak pernah sadar apa yang pernah mereka pikirkan dan menganggap itu adalah hal-hal tidak penting, sedangkan aku berbeda.. menurutku segala sesuatu yang kita rasakan , kita lihat, kita dengar, kita pikirkan adalah awal dari kebahagiaan..
View my complete profile

Thank You !

Hai!
We met again :)
it seems that i am going to stick with you more often because i need to start studying how to do correct writing in academic. You know about my personalities right? a person who have no rule and always do everything with own style, just like my english writing right now. Writing a whole things without paid attention to grammar and spelling as long people understand that will be alright . LOL
And know i need to obey for every rule in order to get good score for my IELTS exam later, haha Sometimes in order to understand the world and obtain freedom, we need to adapt with the situation instead of asking people to adapt with us :)

Brother, tonight i realized something about " Gratitude  and Repay " after I read some sentences in Mater Hsing Yun 's Book, it said "


Master Hsing Yun's views about the love between parents and children , when the parents are young and helpful, the sons and daughters are going to fight to get her attention like the BASKET BALL , after a half old the sons and daughters will throw from each other and toying like VOLLEY BALL , and after parents are old and incapable, the daughter's and son began kicking them like SOCCER BALL.

I think that is right, because i unintentionally do this kind of things without realizing it, especially when i found my parents or maybe teacher, if they starting can't give any better solution or understanding, i will stop to do cooperation further. And now I feel i just being a Jerk .

As a person, if we want to be happy, the first thing we need to learn is know how to appreciate and repay people kindness, maybe there are a person who stubborn and won't listen to you, that will be alright as long we know how to yield and don't give up to give support and better way to repay all the kindness/teaching that we got.

Tonight i want to send my gratitude with everyone who had guide me and teach me about Life..
and I love and care with them like my own life, I wish all of us can learn how to be Wiser and Stronger to make a right understanding about life and change life to be a better place :)

I believe People will change someday :) ,know how to forgive is the most powerful strength to make life better.

Okay, i need to go to bed earlier because of the intensive class for my IELTS, which held from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.30. Everytime when i didn't get enough sleep, it will affect my concentration and ruin my breakfast schedule.
Everyday at noon i will suffer hunger in the class because they didn't prepare you enough time and food eat inside. i need to study well Brother! at least for once time in a life i need to really focus in studying :D
right now i feel like i need to depend more on self to face everything.
Because in the future i will live and survive alone, without Parents and BLIA YAD who keep surrounding me.





GOOD LUCK!
LOVE ME &
STAY STRONG



Rong Lee

7 comments:

felany huang said... | June 24, 2012 at 7:54 AM

This writing attracts me. Haha. I think if you put more your experiences and feelings in your writing, it can motivate people. I think dudao already does well in writing but you need to pay more attention in present and past tense and then also about has and have. although it may seems a small prob, but it's the basic of grammar. Thank you! :D

felany huang said... | June 24, 2012 at 7:57 AM

This writing attracts me. Haha. I think if you put more your experiences and feelings in your writing, it can motivate people. I think dudao already does well in writing but you need to pay more attention in present and past tense and then also about has and have. although it may seems a small prob, but it's the basic of grammar. Thank you! :D

felany huang said... | June 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM

This writing attracts me. Haha. I think if you put more your experiences and feelings in your writing, it can motivate people. I think dudao already does well in writing but you need to pay more attention in present and past tense and then also about has and have. although it may seems a small prob, but it's the basic of grammar. Thank you! :D

Anonymous said... | June 24, 2012 at 7:46 PM

"I think that is right, because i unintentionally do this kind of things without realizing it, especially when i found my parents or maybe teacher, if they starting can't give any better solution or understanding, i will stop to do cooperation further"

You make me realize about this simple thing that sometimes I can do that negative action.

Nice share, Advisor Lee.
And focus on studying is what I have to do also. Good luck for your IELTS then also your study in the future!


DW

Rong Lee's Story said... | July 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Mr David : :D yeah... it is happening to everybody, that why Dharma is needed for everyone to stop and reflect self for a while :)
thanks for the support David :)

Rong Lee's Story said... | July 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Felany : wuah.. i never mind that you can lost to my blog :) yeah Grammar is my problem now haha, thanks for the correction, never hesitate to fix my mistake here :) thanks a lot

Eric Wj's Story said... | July 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Great one..Never stop learning..
a very simple things but difficult to walk through it..
Every writijng of you is inspirational...keep going dudao..
wish u luck :)

HUG,
EW


Followers

Guest Book

Popular Posts

About

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Inside My Brain & Soul

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger